Sunday 3 July 2016

Dove Craft Die

Hi all, it's Lols aka Lorraine A,  here to share a card made using a gorgeous Dove Craft Die from the Wild Rose Studio


I think this beautiful Dove  could be used for so many occasions, Sending Love, Hello, Birthday even Christmas, I love products that can multi task and I love the american euphemism 'more bang for your buck' and I think this die definitely has the 'bang'  😜



The papers are from a new Scattered Confetti Paper Pack. I inked the edges with  Spun Sugar Distress Ink and for the circular mat I stamped Friends Definition using Delicata Shimmery Silver Pigment Ink, my fave silver ink pad, for more interest. 




Thanks for looking!

For more details and a full product list please CLICK HERE to visit my blog

luv
Lols x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.