Wednesday 3 February 2016

Valentine's Card

Good morning to you all


here to share another one of my makes, this one is an A2 portrait Valentines card and 

I have used



Now I have had this wire effect die for sometime, and it was not until our very own Vicky used it the other day that I actually thought I could use it.  I loved how she had laid the papers behind it, so used this along with a sketch on Mojo Monday to inspire the beginnings of this card.


I snipped into the Doves in Love to remove the wedding bells on the die to tone it down for the valentine theme.

More details on how this was made and links to the sketch I followed can be found on my blog, if you click on my name above it will take you their.

A member of the design team will be back shortly to share another one of their gorgeous creations with you.

happy crafting
Kate
x



1 comment:

  1. Gorgous! Love these adorable doves, the pretty paper and the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.